Victim Support Services
Crime Victim Support Services Program offers direct services, information and resources that will assist victims and family members of victims recover from trauma and live a healthy and safe life.
- Confidential Assistance
- Assistance with Completion and Submission of the Victim Compensation Application 0
- Assistance with Registration for the Victim Identification and Notification Everyday (VINElink) Program
- Outreach and Education re: Victim Rights and Benefits
- Grief Support Group
- Court Advocacy
The Grief Recovery Group offers assistance with identifying and implementing coping skills in an effort to recover from a loss. The group currently meets bi-weekly on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm at 1889 Genessee Avenue and is facilitated by a licensed psychologist.
- Group Support
- Individual Support
- Support losses that include Death, sickness & Injury, Family, Pet, Loss of Property, Divorce & Separation
Food Pantry – Provides food for hungry children, families and seniors. Prospective clients must first contact First Link, Hands on Central Ohio (211), to receive a referral to the Food Pantry where canned goods, meat, cereal, and household staples are distributed weekly.
- Pantry serves residents of the 43211 zipcode area only
- Pantry hours are Fridays from 12 – 2 pm
- Referrals for other services can be made during pantry time
Senior Program – The Golden Wisdom senior program is geared toward those individuals 55 and over. By participating in this senior program, you will gain access to activities and services that can help you live a more independent, safe and active lifestyle. Golden Wisdom meets every Tuesday at 11:00 am at 1889 Genessee Avenue.
- Self awareness and safety training
- Annual out of state conference
- Workshops and guest speakers
Marriage Enrichment Training – Marriage and Family enrichment training is available to those families who seek to strengthen their relationships in order to live together in a cohesive, healthy and happy environment. Individual and group support is available.
- Marriage and Family Enrichment Training
- Relationship Skill Training
- 8 Week Marriage Course
- Individual and couples counseling
Community Outreach Programming – In partnership with central Ohio non–profit community groups we provide support and services to individuals, couples, youth and families that assist with increased knowledge and skill building for the purpose of living a happy, healthy life.
- Annual back to school giveaway
- Youth workshops
- Food and Produce giveaway (seasonal)